CALL FOR PROPOSALS IS NOW OPEN – closing July 15!
What is a Teacher Slam Session?
- A fast-paced, dynamic session with multiple speakers
- Each presenter has 8-minutes to cover 8 slides on a single topic
- Teacher Slam session submissions will be reviewed by the Program Chairs and grouped by topic to fill each one-hour session.
- Topics may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Teaching Tips
- Ideas for collaboration
- Engagement strategies
- Instructional Strategies
- Class activities
- Lesson Plans
- Assessment ideas
- Behavioral interventions
- Technology Tips
Attendees will gain practical ideas for immediate use.
What is a data blitz session?
- 5-minute rapid-fire presentations grouped into sessions of up to 12 presentations
- Presenters give attendees the very best of their research
- Attendees will have the chance to capture the span of the field in one session
This format is aimed at those who want to focus on data or are presenting research projects that are still in the early stages.
All fields are required. CEC 2021 Program Chairs will be reviewing, accepting, and scheduling these sessions.