Why should you join DCD? We have some great benefits of member!
- Access to national professional research journal (Communication Disorders Quarterly, Exceptional Children), service provider publications (Teaching Exceptional Children), professional resources, leadership, and service opportunities;
- Opportunities to collaborate with colleagues across the 17 CEC special interest divisions;
- Monthly email updates of emerging knowledge and resources from DCD Constituent Chairs;
- DCD sponsored presentation “slots” at the annual CEC Convention and Expo;
- DCD promoted CEC Webinar proposal and delivery opportunities;
- DCD lead initiatives to enhance the learning opportunities and performance of students with communication based disabilities;
- Receipt of Communication Disorders Quarterly journal; and
- Membership in a nationwide community of learners committed to enhancing the education of students with unique communication, language, and learning needs.
For information on joining the Council for Exceptional Children and the Division for Communication, Language, and Deaf/Hard of Hearing, please see the Online Membership Application.