CALL FOR PROPOSALS IS NOW OPEN – closing July 15!
What is a Teacher Slam Session?
- A fast-paced, dynamic session with multiple speakers
- Each presenter has 8-minutes to cover 8 slides on a single topic
- Teacher Slam session submissions will be reviewed by the Program Chairs and grouped by topic to fill each one-hour session.
- Topics may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Teaching Tips
- Ideas for collaboration
- Engagement strategies
- Instructional Strategies
- Class activities
- Lesson Plans
- Assessment ideas
- Behavioral interventions
- Technology Tips
Attendees will gain practical ideas for immediate use.
What is a data blitz session?
- 5-minute rapid-fire presentations grouped into sessions of up to 12 presentations
- Presenters give attendees the very best of their research
- Attendees will have the chance to capture the span of the field in…
View original post 56 more words